Styling by Lumiere is a Melbourne-based personal styling business. Jude Stevens, the founder of Styling by Lumiere, is a down-to-earth personal stylist who helps corporate professionals and entrepreneurs create a stylish, elegant and authentic look, so you can feel confident and shine for any occasion.
The clothes we wear are an extension of us, so it's important that what we wear reflects who we are. For professionals and entrepreneurs, it's integral that their style echos their personal brand.
Everyone has a unique style that reflects their personality and lifestyle. We focus on this to find a style that is authentic and a wardrobe that you love.
As well as face-to-face style consultations, we offer some online style appointments as well. So even if you are not in Melbourne, Jude can help with your personal styling needs.
Below are the personal styling services we offer:
- Personal shopping trips
- Wardrobe edits
- Special occasion and event styling
- Personal style consultations and
- Men's styling
Our styling services start from$165 and you can learn more about them here.
Is this you?
- You feel you are stuck in a style rut and you feel like you wear the same thing all the time
- Feel overwhelmed when shopping or you come home with nothing to show after being at the shops for hours
- You are time-poor and personal style has become a low priority these days
- Unsure about the type of styles that suit your body shape
- You stand in front of your wardrobe every morning and say “I have nothing to wear” or “I have no idea what goes with what" even though you have a wardrobe full of clothes.
How we help you
- Help you become more style confident
- Save time and money
- Help you build a wardrobe that you love
- Make getting ready in the morning quick, easy and enjoyable
- Introduce you to new styles and brands you may not have tried before in a safe environment
...It’s very rare that someone is able to change your life in just one hour, but Jude from Styling by Lumiere did just that... - Mari
..I now have a newfound confidence and having just started a new job I actually feel excited about getting dressed in the morning... - Jayne