Jude's Contrubtion to news articles
Jude on Podcasts and Insta Lives
I shared my career journey with Pivot Plus Co. We spoke about my experience as a 14-year-old migrating to Australia, my 20+ year career in finance and the catalysts that lead me to start my personal styling business.
Listen to it on Spotify.
- Her tips for how to dress for your body shape
- different types of body shapes
- tips for people who really dislike fashion and shopping
- what it’s like to work with a stylist
- How she worked with her clients during lock down
- career leap from corporate to entrepreneurship
- her successful collaborations with a fellow One Roof member @melmartinphotography
Be sure to reach out to Jude for more information about her work and services. She is incredibly passionate about supporting men and women with style and confidence @stylingbylumiere
Would you like some style tips from Jude? On this podcast, Jude speaks to Nicole from The Artisan Solutions on her podcast, Take Control with Nicole, about her favourite personal style tips and how style affects our confidence.
We dive into:
- How Jude went from an Accountant to a Stylist
- How different phases of our life can affect our style
- The 3 biggest ways a personal stylist can help you
- How your body shape, personality, budget and lifestyle come into personal styling
- How to invest in the right items so you don’t blow your budget
- Tips for slowly adding colour to an all-black wardrobe
- How style empowers you and helps you to feel confident in your body