Our Personal Style Consultations are perfect for someone who enjoys clothes shopping or wants to build their wardrobe over time but need some guidance about the styles that suit them.
It's normal for our bodies to change over time. If you feel that your body shape has changed and/or unsure of how to dress for your body type, book a Personal Style Consultation with Jude.
Our Style Consultations will help you with the knowledge that will transform your style confidence. You'll learn how to dress for your body type and feel more confident about buying clothes that you'll wear over and over again. You'll have your own personalised Style Passport that can be referred to whenever you need to. You also get a mood board to help you visualise styles and get excited about your wardrobe. We find our clients love this new addition to this service.
Sit down over a cup of coffee or tea (or a glass of wine if you wish) with Jude either face-to-face or via zoom for your Personal Style Consultation.
- 30-min initial consultation.
- 1-Hr Personal Style Consultation where Jude will go over your Style Passport.
- Your own Style Passport (i.e. style guide) that contains the following:
- Style tips that are personalised to suit your body type so you know what styles to do 'more of' and 'less of'
- Your style dilemmas are addressed
- List of brands that are suited for your styles and budget so that you can easily find outfits that you love!
- A personalised style board to get your excited about your wardrobe!
- Price is $345 (including GST).
Virtual Style Consultations
We offer this style service on Zoom for those who are unable to meet face to face. So even if you are not based in Melbourne you can work with Jude to gain confidence in your personal style.
Let Jude shop for you and help you update your wardrobe with clothes you'll love.
Add a 30min Personal Shopping Trip for $110 (including GST) *.
Add a 1-hr Personal Shopping Trip for $220 (including GST).
...It was so helpful to talk through my style objectives before the session as it meant Jude came prepared with some fantastic ideas on shapes and colours (as well as suggestions on what to avoid!). Her warm approach and guidance based on my price point were really welcome. My takeaway Style Passport has made it so much easier to give my wardrobe a well overdue sort out and simplify my decisions on what to wear and buy...- Anna