Transeasonal dressing can be tricky sometimes because the weather is unpredictable from one day to the next in Autumn.
Here are Jude's 7 wardrobe essentials to get through the unusual weather we are experiencing as we approach the winter months.
- Long sleeve dresses and tops (either at full length or 3/4 length)
- Some lightweight jumpers you can wear over your summer dress for extra warmth.
- For a smart-casual look, blazers are great for work. Denim jackets and long cardigans are great for a more casual look.
- A lightweight trench coat will elevate your outfits to the next level. Check out the knit trenches that are new to this season.
- Our Trusted long cardigans that have been around for a few years are still around.
- Knit dresses are perfect for autumn weather. Wear them with a lightweight trench or a denim jacket for a stylish look.
- Some comfy loafers will keep your toes warm on cooler days.
Before you go shopping, we recommend that you make a shopping list. You can do this by reviewing your wardrobe to identify things that are missing and need to be replaced. Book a Wardrobe Detox if you would like expert advice.
Jude has selected a few items that are currently available to buy online (as of March 22). Click on the board to purchase them and to find out more details about them. These are from Country Road, Witchery, Saba, Veronika Maine, Forever New and Edward Meller.
Disclaimer: These may contain affiliated links. If you buy something through one of these links, you won't pay anything extra, but we'll receive a small commission, which helps keep the light on.
Do you need to refresh your atumn style with a help of expert shopper like Jude?